Friday, October 8, 2021

Sucking Off Str8 Boy Franco


Release Year: 2021
Studio: Str8BoyzSeduced.com
Video language: English

When Franco comes over to chill he ends up sprawled on my bed in nothing but his boxers. As I pull out his dick to adjust it for the camera, I begin to stroke and he gets rock hard in my hands. I leave him alone to jack off and when I return Franco is standing in front of the TV with his 7 inches pointed up and out. I immediately fall to my knees and swallow his cock. He reacts by grabbing my head and guiding it up and down his shaft. It isn't long before this straight boy deposits a warm cum load on my tongue and lips.
straight str8 Salesman in suit trousers gets wanked his huge cock gets sucked by a guy in site of him ! None. Rick, get sucked his huge cock by a gay cock who asks for all the cum on his cock. Hey! Don't suck my huge cock! I'm a straight guy get sucked his very huge cock by a guy ! None.
Link 1
Link 2
Link 3










No comments:

Post a Comment

La Cucaracha Part 3

Release Year: 2014 Models: Rain DeGrey Genres: Bondage bdsm , Rope Video language: English There's nothing like seeing the...